- Most homeowner/renter and business policies do not cover flooding.
- You can buy flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
- You must buy through an agent. Find an agent in your area or call for an agent referral: 888-379-9531.
- Tsunami losses are covered by flood insurance.
Oregon Risk MAP: Communicating Hazard Risks to Communities
(Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development)
- Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012
- Oregon Risk MAP: Communicating Hazard Risks to Communities