- Most license types renew online at NIPR.com.
- A license issued to an individual insurance producer expires biennially
in the month of the individual's birthday anniversary.
- Resident producers may fax or email any CE certificates of completion
that have not been uploaded into SBS. Our fax number is 503-378-4351,
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All agency producer licenses expire two years from the month the license
was first issued on the last day of the month.
- A renewal notice for an individual license will be sent by email to the
licensee's email address of record. Business entity renewal notices are
emailed to the business email address on file. All renewal notices are emailed
out approximately 90 days before the license expiration date.
- If you have not received your renewal notice 30 days before your expiration
date, please call the Producer Licensing Unit at (503) 947-7981 or email
us at email@example.com
to verify your information that is on file. Your renewal notice is not
required to renew the license.