Oregon OSHA offers a variety of services that can be done online. If you have any questions about these services you can contact us at (503) 378-3272, or toll free (800) 922-2689.
- Lifting calculator - Determine the maximum safe weight for various lifting scenarios. (mobile and online versions)
- Portable Ladders - How to select and use a portable ladder - Learn the safe way to set up an extension ladder. (mobile and online versions)
Interactive desktop apps
- Safe Patient Handling Pays Advisor - Calculates the impact musculoskeletal injuries have on profits.
/ Safe Patient Handling PowerPoint
- What's wrong with this picture? - Identify workplace hazards in photo taken by Oregon OSHA complinace officers.
- Restaurant safety quiz for young workers - Learn about injuries and safe work practices in restaurants.
Slideshows, videos, and podcasts
Resources for small business owners
- Tools of the Trade - practical information about workplace safety and health for new employers and small business owners.